[Koha] Holds

Josh Westbrook joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
Sat Jul 11 04:12:25 NZST 2009

Based on some testing with the LibLime demos, the "holds to pull"
report appears to be a live data report.  I placed a hold in the demo
OPAC and it shows up on that library's "holds to pull report" - but
only when I changed the report dates to include today.

Another question - I placed a hold on an item that was "in transit"
and it doesn't show up on the holds to pull report - which is good
because it isn't on the shelf to pull.  Is that how Koha is meant to
work - that the holds to pull report only shows items that are
available on the shelf to pull?  I placed a hold on a checked out item
and it didn't show up either.  Our current system uses a report that
lists EVERYTHING on hold so you need to then look every item up to see
if it is even on the shelf to pull - which is a big waste of time.
(and exists I think because of how our current system handles item
statuses)

--
Josh Westbrook
Prescott Library Mngr/District Technology Mngr
joshw at wwrurallibrary.com
http://www.wwrurallibrary.com