[Koha] safe way

Jonson philip superjojo1000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:25:53 NZST 2009

i rebuild zebra with - b - a - ( OK )  and when running with - z manually
didn't make any thing -- why ??
   that's my crontab

# m h  dom mon dow   command
PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib/
KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml

## rebuild zebra
*/5 * * * * KOHA_CONF=/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml PERL5LIB=/usr/share/koha/lib/
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl -b -a -z >/dev/null

all my worry about we are thinking to make consortium between a few
libraries and i'm afraid of this point indexing so i asking if there anther
solution for indexing .....because i'm sure there are another way to make
koha indexing .... without crontab .... that's right or not .... thank's