[Koha] safe way

Jonson philip superjojo1000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 17:54:54 NZST 2009

hi list
is it safe way to rebuild zebra by crontab every 1 or 5 mins to indexing my
new records , i'm really worry about my catalig to losing my data when
records become more 100.000 or 200.000 records , is it crontab  safing to
use it ? i know there are anther solution to indexing problem but i can't
found it because i believe that koha an integrated system  no way this
problem in it .... so is crontab sae when records become 200.000 or more or
any one have a perfect solution for indexing problem ..... thank's = mailing
list very helpful