[Koha] kill zebra

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 12:09:21 NZST 2009

What you are describing does not make any sense.  So what if you kill
zebrasrv?   You still have to run rebuild_zebra, and then restart zebrasrv
anyway.  There are established zebra script for startup and shutdown, so you
could just use those instead of your manual kill method.

As for losing a process when you close terminal, try using the startup
scripts like /etc/init.d/zebra-ctl that use "daemon" to run the process
independently.

--
Joe Atzberger
LibLime - Open Source Library Solutions