[Koha] XML::LibXSLT and XML::LibXML

sdstein7 sdstein7 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 04:30:05 NZST 2009

Stefano,

I don't know your operating system, but on Red Hat Linux 5.3 I did the
following:

Downloaded and installed libxslt-1.1.22
Downloaded and installed libxml2-2.6.27
Did a cpan install of XML::LibXML
Did a cpan force install of XML::LibXSLT

This may or may not be the best method, but it did eliminate the errors I
was getting related to LibXSLT.

Hope this helps,
Sanford Stein