[Koha] OpacSupression

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Fri Jul 3 08:02:21 NZST 2009

I too am confused.  This is what I have documented:
http://koha.org/documentation/manual/3.2/administration/global-system-preferences/cataloging/cataloging#opacsuppression
is this correct, because the way I wrote it it sounds like only one
field is suppressed, not the record....

Let me know how to fix it and I'll make sure it's clearer.

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime
(888) Koha ILS (564-2457) ext. 714