[Koha] losing folder var/run/koha/...

Mono Lib monolib at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 10:25:58 NZST 2009

hi to all
thank's to every one tried to helped me that's was so kind , when i turn on server i didn't found :/var/run/koha/zebradb in pass and running

mkdir -p /var/lock/koha/zebradb/... to restore the folder and contains
and rebuild zebra and running sudo zebrasrv -f/etc/koha/koha-conf.xml
to starting zebra and making search it's okay , when i close the terminal and making search no result
onther thing when i running /usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh start
i got Starting Zebraqueue Daemon
/usr/share/koha/bin/koha-zebraqueue-ctl.sh: line 26: daemon: command not found
that is all my problem with koha , i'm using ubuntu 9 ... thanks