No subject

Wed Jan 21 09:14:56 NZDT 2009

you will get the syntax and parameter info.  It has a test mode you can
run against the file.

Best,

Doug

>>> "Roche III, Edward" <edward_roche at solanco.k12.pa.us> 2/27/2009 9:20
AM >>>
Good Morning All

=20

I am trying stage my MARC import data but it keeps stalling. I broke it
down into 4 individual files of about 4000 records each. But it still
stalls at about 15%. Has anyone had this issue? Can it be done from the
terminal instead of through the browser? Every time I start the process
it pins my cpu at 95 to 100% which is why it is probably stalling but
not sure why.

=20

My Config

----------------------------------

Ubuntu 8.1

1.5gb memory

Pentium 4 - 2.5ghz dual core

Koha 3.0

NoZebra

Basic LAMP install

=20

Any thoughts would be great.

=20

Thanks

Ed

=20

Edward J. Roche

Network Administrator

Solanco School District

717.786.2151 x2437

=20

=20

"At the End of the Day, Did You Play to Win or Not to Lose?"=20

=20

                    =20

=20

=20