[Koha] Installing koha 3.00.00 in ubuntu 8.10

arun kumar arunjan13 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 01:53:51 NZDT 2009

Hi friends,

                   i have succesfully installed koha-3.00.00 in ubuntu-8.10
by reading the manual from the site www.blazingmoon.org. it has sucessful
installed koha3.00.00, that is opac,intranet,staff client,cpan modules.

but my problem is Yaz is not there and my doubt is
 1. whether yaz will not be installed through the steps which i have
followed using blazzingmoon ,

 2. or we do not need Yaz while installing koha3.00.00 in ubuntu8.10 .

 3.if yaz is necessary what shall i do for that (i.e) how shall i install
Yaz please tell me

     and once again thank you for those who helped me to install
koha-3.00.00 in ubuntu 8.10

--
WITH BEST WISHES
ARUNKUMAR.P