[Koha] Import .mrc records

Nicole Engard nicole.engard at liblime.com
Sat Jan 31 01:25:29 NZDT 2009

Looks to me like something didn't import right - or that the index
isn't fulling finished re-indexing.  I'll leave answering your
import/search questions to the experts :) but I can point you to the
Koha 3.0 manual for training others to use Koha:
https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/

---

Nicole C. Engard
Open Source Evangelist, LibLime