[Koha] installing koha 3.0 on ubuntu

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 00:22:05 NZDT 2009

Are you running the command from the root of the koha install
directory? It won't work otherwise. If you can find the file try
running the command 'sudo updatedb && sudo locate packages | grep
install_misc' to fine the debian.packages file.

Kyle

http://www.kylehall.info
Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )