[Koha] Record Error

inakayenga inakayenga at postmaster1.umu.ac.ug
Tue Jan 27 22:53:00 NZDT 2009

This is Irene from Uganda Martyrs University, Nkozi. We have of recent
noticed an error with one of our records. It is a book that was borrowed a
week ago. On return we enter the accession/barcode number and it displays an
error as follows;
 "Koha error
 The following fatal error has occurred:
 Nested quantifiers in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/25124,c++ <-- HERE
 howtopr\-(\d)   at /opt/koha/src/C4/Biblio.pm line 2277."
 On searching the record by title, it displays 2 items in Library, 1 item
available, 1 item on loan, if you go to the Normal view of the record, it is
1 accession/barcode 25124 that displays and it is that very book that has
been out. I have tried to edit the record but still the error re-occurs. I
am stuck and request that you help us out on this.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Nakayenga Irene
Assistant Librarian
Uganda Martyrs University