[Koha] OPAC availability

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Wed Jan 28 06:20:38 NZDT 2009

Greetings colleagues, I entered several items this morning; availability display in the OPAC seems hit and miss. On initial search screens, copies available display for some items but not others. Clicking on an offending record shows item location, call number and status, just not on initial search screens. Library is set and still it is hit and miss with OPAC availability display. Using cataloging, I checked a sample and they are the same except for price, call number and barcode. Within the database, the items table shows no null values in homebranch. How can I get availability to consistently show in the OPAC? In the following example, we are desiring the first display of availability.

1. Tuesdays with Morrie : an old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson by Albom, Mitch.
Publisher: Broadway Books, c2007.
Availability: Copies available at: Stevens-Henager College, Boise Campus

2. Autobiography of a face by Grealy, Lucy.
Publisher: Houghton Mifflin, 1994.
Availability:

What do I need to do differently?  We're on Koha 3.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus