[Koha] Help wanted importing bib records from Horizon to Koha

David Schuster dschust1 at tx.rr.com
Mon Jan 26 13:37:18 NZDT 2009

make sure they are UTF-8 and that there are no other "problems" with the marc
records.

I had successfully loaded thousands of records from Horizon into Koha 3.x so
I know it can be done without much manipulation.  I suspect there is a
problem with one of the records.

We had this problem with 82 records we were just loading into Koha - turns
out that the editor didn't have a problem with our 52 tag but koha didn't
know where to put it - as soon as we put the 0 in making it a 520 they
loaded just fine!

I know in Horizon we ended up with several records with incomplete tags that
needed to be cleaned up before migration.

David Schuster!

Good luck!  We went Live Jan 5th - and are marching forward!