[Koha] Backup in MYSQL

Annelize Cussons annelize at mtnloaded.co.za
Fri Jan 23 21:42:44 NZDT 2009

Hi,
Can someone please help me as I don't feel like reloading and re-doing 6000 items.

Using Koha 2.2.8-W32-R0. Running on Windows XP Professional.

1.     I can't edit any bilio's in Koha as they are all blank (not visible in Opac either), although the book info is there (if selecting "normal" you can see the detail). How can I fix this problem?

        2.   How can I access the database in MYSQL, would it automatically have saved to Mysql. If not how do I set it up to be able to do both a manual and auto back-up.

            I have originally used the Marc-maker it import my data.

Annelize
RUC Lending Library
annelizec at mtnloaded.co.za

dangerous content by Pinpoint, and is