[Koha] availability display

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Fri Jan 23 10:53:10 NZDT 2009

Yesterday I tried to update a few item records so that the OPAC would show item availability. With library set, I edited the item’s homebranch, 952$a (and b just for good measure) and saved changes in the staff client. Interestingly, the items already display Boise campus as a location. However reselecting the option and saving the item did not change how the records appear in the OPAC. When my IT person ran Joe’s query and she had the following result:

query okay, zero affected (0.00 sec)
rows match: 0 changed: 0 warnings: 0

When she looks in the database, the items table shows no null values in homebranch. What can we do differently to get to the place we want; how can I get homebranch to show in the OPAC?

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Campus