[Koha] Duplicate record screen after Marc search import

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Thu Jan 22 08:25:14 NZDT 2009

After going  into catalog > add new record > z39.50 search  and
selecting a copy and hitting import, we allways get a Duplicate Entry
quesry screen.
If we say no - we get two entries in the catlog. One with a copy and
one without .

What are we doing wrong ?
We are  running 3.0 on  Centos 5

thanks
Bill
--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools -
Hurley, South Dakota http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete
it. Thank you.