[Koha] OPAC templates question

Sharon Moreland smoreland at nekls.org
Wed Jan 21 10:50:04 NZDT 2009

Hi,
Let me preface by saying that our local template wizard (Liz) is off
today and I'm anxious for an answer...so I thought I'd ask the list.

In Koha 3 on the template koha/opac-search.pl, is there an easy way to
have the $n and $p of the 245 display on the hit list?

This is an issue in both the staff client and the OPAC with graphic
novels, such as Naruto.  Without the $p or $n showing up in the hit
list, a patron or staff member can't easily determine which of the 34
volumes of Naruto they want to request.

Is this a change that can be made on our local set of templates or
would others in the koha community appreciate seeing the entire 245 on
the opac-search and opac-detail screens?

Sharon Moreland
NEKLS/NExpress shared catalog

www.nexpresslibrary.org