[Koha] Koha NPL template

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Fri Jan 16 04:47:59 NZDT 2009

> Owen Leonard at Nelsonville Public Library developed the npl template in
> 2002-2003. I think version 2 was the first time it was included in the code,

CVS tells me that the npl templates were first added to CVS in
February of 2004, which would have been about 5 months after they went
into use at NPL. It looks like that was still the 1.x branch at the
time? The NPL templates were included in 2.x and the dev_week branch.
The 3.0 OPAC template is based on the dev_week OPAC design.

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer
Athens County Public Libraries