[Koha] Borrower will leave soon

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Thu Jan 15 18:53:11 NZDT 2009

Shivendra,

i've seen this before, and i have a hunch/guess what the problem might be.

What is the 'enrolment period' on your patron categories? This is a value in months, and check to see if it is set too low

Also, in System preferences > Circulation, please check the following:
SpecifyDueDate

Also, in System preferences > Patrons, please check the following:
NotifyBorrowerDeparture

i am not sure if you religiously went through all of the system preferences, especially for circulation, and set them up appropriately. This exercise is quite helpful to ensure a smooth ride with Koha.

Hope you are already using the 3.0 manual at https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents

regards,
krishnan