[Koha] displaying item types

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Thu Jan 15 03:58:44 NZDT 2009

Are you using a collection code? With the staff OPAC, I noticed that the item type icon goes away when collection code is in use. I have selected collection code icons also but neither is displayed in records with a collection code selection. The public OPAC does not display item type or collection code icons in my catalog though it does display type as coded in the MARC fixed fields both in search result screens and in individual item screens. I'm glad that it does but don't know if I did anything to make it display this way.

I too would like status and due date to not display with certain item types (reference) but do not know how to do that. I hope this is a little useful and that other more knowledge folks will post better answers.

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus