[Koha] failed file

Anand Sharma anand at webodesk.com
Thu Jan 15 00:56:28 NZDT 2009

1) Remove the koha symlink from /etc/apache2/sites-available/ &
/etc/apache2/sites-available/

2) Now follow the step no 4. 'Configure and start Apache' from help file
INSTALL.debian packaged with your koha installer.

Please let me know if this works for you.. else will work out some other
option to get ride of this error

Anand Sharma
RDG Library Services, Mumbai, India.
091-9870339028,091-9220579647
Free Software is a matter of freedom, not cost.
It is a matter of liberty, not price.
http://fsf.org | http://gnu.org