[Koha] failed file

Noel Peter Kalonga neilkalonzi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 20:57:40 NZDT 2009

Jesse,

Thank you so much for your help, we managed to delete the SWP file but
still getting the following when booting up our system"Syntax error on
line 668 of etc/apache2/sites-enabled/
  koha-httpd.conf: No such file or directory".

We have also tried to edit the OPAC/INTRANET configurations but it
gives us the the very same old errors.

Other e-mail: nkalonga at cunima.net
                    nkalonga at africa-online.net