[Koha] failed file

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 04:42:33 NZDT 2009

You have to try to recover the same file for it to succeed.  Just "vi -r
koha" would not succeed because this file:
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/koha-httpd.conf

is probably just a link to:
/etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf

So you probably want to recover using:
vi -r /etc/koha/koha-httpd.conf

Otherwise try to delete the swap file manually as the message suggests:
rm /etc/koha/.koha-httpd.conf.swp

--Joe