[Koha] Questions on Koha 3.0

Ryan Higgins ryan.higgins at liblime.com
Tue Jan 6 04:46:30 NZDT 2009

Marie, have you tried changing your yuipath system preference back to the
default ?   If that fixes it, please report it here, so Owen and others can look
at it.  As I understand it, you are  using YUI 2.6.0 locally rather
than the default
2.5.1 release.  It sounds like that is what's causing some of your problems.

Ryan

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Owen Leonard <oleonard at myacpl.org> wrote:
>> Per number 2 - what browser are you using?  I've seen this happen in
>> IE before and so you should use FF as your browser.
>
> If you are using IE, it sounds like there might be a javascript error
> causing javascript execution to terminate early. Is there a little
> yellow warning icon in the lower-left corner of IE's status bar? If
> so, double-click it and let me know what the error message says.
>
>  -- Owen
>
> --
> Web Developer
> Athens County Public Libraries
> http://www.myacpl.org

Ryan Higgins

LibLime  *  Open-Source Solutions for Libraries
Featuring KohaZOOM ILS
888-564-2457  x704