[Koha] Glitches, thoughts and potential bugs when adding orders in Koha 3.0

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Sat Jan 3 09:21:47 NZDT 2009

> We were using submit on enter with Acq and the processors do miss it now
> that it is gone. We had the barcode scanners programmed to add the enter and
> we would put the barcode of new items in last.

This is an issue I've wrestled with elsewhere in Koha's interface:
places where scanning a barcode should *not* submit the form. In
particular, member entry and item entry, where it's likely that a
librarian will be using a barcode scannner to enter data. That's part
of the reason why I'm hesitating on whether or not enter should submit
by default.

 -- Owen

--
Web Developer