[Koha] Importing records

John Wesley Simpson Hibbs john at swajime.com
Thu Jan 1 04:54:04 NZDT 2009

Joe,

Please forgive my persistence ...

My library is rather small, only about 1500 books.  I am still hoping
not to have to enter them all in one at a time...

I decided to try Google's MyLibrary, and after deciding it had too few
features, am still kicking myself...
Deleting the books one by one, I'm about half way through removing them
from there.

Assuming that the ISBN's are correct in the first place, can I create
the staged records with "only" the isbn, and then have the rest of the
data filled in automatically from the z39.50 sources?

john