[Koha] Staging of import stalls

Doug Dearden dearden at sarsf.org
Sat Feb 28 05:40:48 NZDT 2009

Hi Ed,

I had the same problem.  Take a look at the last import (Home > Tools > Manage Staged MARC Records > Batch

Figure out the last record in the batch that went in, then edit the import file you are using and remove the record immediately after that one in the file.  It has some kind of problem.  Try again and see if you get further.  It is either that record, or the last one that actually worked, I can't remember exactly which.

Also, there is a command line tool that you can use to import.   You will find it at /usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/bulkmarcimport.pl