[Koha] Offline Koha installation on Debian Lenny without using CPAN

Abhishek Amberkar [अभिषेक] abhishek.amberkar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 18:30:44 NZDT 2009

Dear List Members,
We have successfully done offline Koha installation without using CPAN,
on Debian. This method is useful where no internet connection is available.
You can find installation document here.
http://www.kohaindia.org/debian-lenny/index.html
This method is also tested for Koha 3.00.01.

I would like to thank my company's library automation team (Koha Division).
These guys helped me to understand basic working of Koha, which encouraged
me to find hassel free and seemless method of Koha installation on Debian
without using CPAN.

--
With Regards
Abhishek Amberkar