[Koha] Barcode Prefixes

Frances Sandeman francessandeman at austwaterenv.com.au
Fri Feb 27 13:46:06 NZDT 2009

Does KOHA 3.0 accept and is it able to read a combination of Barcode
letter prefixes and numbers?
I want to order barcodes customised for our Library. eg. AWE00001 and i
did a test run by adding
this barcode no. to an item by manually typing it in and it was
accepted. I don't have a barcode
reader/wand yet. I just wanted to check first before ordering a batch of
barcodes.  Thankyou.
--

*Frances Sandeman*

Library Technician

*Australian Water Environments*

Unit 1, 198 Greenhill Rd, Eastwood, SA 5063

*P:* (08) 8378 8000  *F**:* (08) 8357 8988  *M:* 0405 510 726

*E:* francessandeman at austwaterenv.com.au
<mailto:francessandeman at austwaterenv.com.au>

*W:* www.austwaterenv.com.au <http://www.austwaterenv.com.au/>

/This email and any file transmitted with it are confidential to the
sender and the intended recipient and may be privileged or subject to
copyright of the sender or a third party.  /

/If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender
immediately via return email or by calling 08 8378 8000. /