[Koha] Importing Item Information with Stage MARC Records For Import tool

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 04:03:27 NZDT 2009

Hello,

I am very new to this.  I have installed koha on a test server, and
have played around with it a bit.  I have been able to import marc
records that I have exported from our Horizon system.  The system can
also export item information in a 949 tag.  I know that I will need to
set up corresponding item status, itypes, collections, etc. but once
all of that is done, how do I tell koha how to translate the 949 info
into item information?  Is there a howto somewhere, or some
documentation I can refer to?

Thanks,

--
Kevin Smith