[Koha] 2.2.9 to 3.0.1

"Thommy M. Malmström" thommy.m.malmstrom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:39:34 NZDT 2009

I have installed a koha 3.0.1 that can handle utf8 and it looks all OK.
Then I have a dump from a 2.2.9 (in utf8). My idea is to load the 2.2.9
dump as a new database, say testkoha, in MySQL and copy to koha version
3 with some INSERT SELECT commands as shown below. My question is, which
tables do I need to copy? I have recognized biblio, biblioitems, items,
but there are probably more. Is this approach good or is there anything
easier I can do??? I've not tried the 22_to_30 way, but I don't think
that is applicable in my scenario.

Example of my idea...

mysql> INSERT INTO koha.biblio
(biblionumber,