[Koha] Matching Koha to the Apache

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 10:04:53 NZDT 2009

This is a basic Apache webserver administration question and not really
specific to Koha.  You can either use NameVirtualHost and DNS, or IP-based
or port-based vhosts.  Right now you are getting the apache default site.
You can disable that with:

sudo a2dissite default

And maybe your site will come up (just because it will be the last thing
enabled on port 80.)

Did you test your Listen 8080 line at: 10.3.33.15:8080 ?

--Joe