[Koha] Counting the cost

Rosalie Blake rosablake at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:39:05 NZDT 2009

Hello Nelson et al
There are several Parliamentary libraries in the southern part of Africa
which use Koha. I don't remember if yours is one of them, but I'm sure you
will find help close at hand when you need it.

The number of transactions a day is rarely the factor that drives adoption
of an electronic library system. The real benefit, as Brooke says, is the
searching. Whatever your classification system, and however you shelve the
books, that magic keyword will find what you want.
Good Luck
Rosalie Blake
Horowhenua LIbrary Trust, NZ