[Koha] Matching rules on record import

Rachel Hollis Rachel.Hollis at stevenshenager.edu
Thu Feb 19 13:54:24 NZDT 2009

We added a 245a matchpoint for 020 and 022. The matchpoint was modeled on the example.

Tag: 245
Subfields: a
Offset: 0
Length: 0
Normalization rule: TITLE

We have one for 035 too that seems to work okay. I added a 245a matchpoint for it today though I'm not sure that it is necessary.

Tag: 035
Subfields: a
Offset: 0
Length: 0
Normalization rule: OCLC

https://sites.google.com/a/liblime.com/koha-manual/Home/Table-of-Contents/administration/Manual--Catalog/Catalog--Record-Matching-Rules

Rachel Hollis, librarian
Stevens-Henager College, Boise Idaho Campus