[Koha] Counting the cost

Nelson Fredsell -CCE nelson at cfce.org.za
Thu Feb 19 06:13:49 NZDT 2009

Thank you, Cory, I would be interested in your fellow.  To LibLime's
credit, I'm in the Newsgroup because they pointed me here when it
quickly became apparent that their services were too expensive for
our teacher training college and related organisations.

We use a homegrown Microsoft Access db at present (with barcode
scanner!), so exporting would be no problem (even I could handle
this end of it!).  Just time and energy...

Please pass along the referral offline if it's not appropriate to
do so within the newsgroup.

Thanks much, Nelson