[Koha] Closer to finding my own answer

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Thu Feb 19 06:00:11 NZDT 2009

I've previously sent in an error I receive when trying to look at a detailed record in the OPAC.

Koha error

The following fatal error has occurred:

Can't "next" outside a loop block at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/XSLT.pm line 65.

I think this has to do with the frameworkcode which is currently not mapped in my Koha to MARC mapping tables.  The relevant section (I think) is the following and line 65 is the #FIXME: wish there was a better way to handle exceptions.  So, do I need to populate frameworkcode and if so, what do I populate with as I am using the default framework for most cataloging.

sub transformMARCXML4XSLT {
    my ($biblionumber) = @_;
    my $record = GetMarcBiblio($biblionumber);
    my $biblio = GetBiblioData($biblionumber);
    my $frameworkcode = GetFrameworkCode($biblionumber);
    my $tagslib = &GetMarcStructure(1,$frameworkcode);
    my @fields;
    # FIXME: wish there was a better way to handle exceptions
    eval {
        @fields = $record->fields();
    };