[Koha] zebra indexing for indicators

Brendan Gallagher info at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Feb 18 18:06:21 NZDT 2009

Hi --

To add index's to Zebra.  You need to edit bib1.att, ccl. properties,
and record.abs.  Then rebuild your index's by running rebuild_zebra.pl

Cheers,
Brendan

Brendan A. Gallagher
ByWater Solutions
CEO, Director of Innovation
Support and Consulting for Open Source Software
Installation, Data Migration, Training, Customization, Hosting,
Complete Support Packages
Phone # (203)823-5847
http://bywatersolutions.com
info at bywatersolutions.com