[Koha] Helping public libraries automate & standardize with Koha..

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Fri Feb 13 18:19:31 NZDT 2009

Hi,
We have established www.granthalaya.org a union catalouge of public
libraries in Konkan region Maharashtra, India. We have five libraries to
start with.We aim to cover as many of the hundreds of public libraries
in the region as possible. The site is on Koha 3.0. Our heartfelt
thanks  to the Koha community for making this possible.
Through it we also aim to help public libraries in the region to
automate and standardize their operations by helping them switch-to /
install Koha, help them to migrate their data from other software to
koha, help them convert their Indian Language catalouges into Unicode,
train the staff to use koha for all library operations. Ultimately to
interconnect all libraries on same platform.
Please do visit www.granthalaya.org and let us have your feedback,
suggestions and help.

--
Regards,