[Koha] Launching k's helping hand

Krishnan M kmlist at yahoo.in
Fri Feb 13 07:13:22 NZDT 2009

Hello friends,

In helping a friend install Koha in a location with no Internet access whatsoever, we created some DVDs with everything to get Koha up and running. Soon, more people wanted Koha and we ended up making copies and adding some video tutorials, to make a complete self-sufficient package.

Now, we want to make the whole deal available to anyone that would like to try Koha through an initiative: "k's helping hand"

So, come and get your Koha discs hot off the burners!
See http://krishnanm.com/khh

We can ship copies to pretty much anyplace in India (and beyond?). Each set has three discs, one to install Fedora 9, another with all that Koha needs, and a third with video tutorials on it. You may optionally send us some small amount to cover shipping and media costs, but we are not good at math....

KHH is brought to you courtesy Prashant Kulkarni and krishnan mani in Pune, India
More from khh in announcements after this one...

regards,
krishnan mani
Pune, India

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/