[Koha] Offline Circulation Uploader

Fooled One fooledone at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 08:27:42 NZDT 2009

I was able to get the link working correctly with everyone's help - thanks
so much!  I do have another question though.  I am using Webmin to schedule
a cronjob to run the "create_koc_db.pl" script.  When I run the job, I get
the message: "No output generated."

The command I am using is:

perl -I/usr/share/koha/lib  /usr/share/koha/bin/cronjobs/create_koc_db.pl

It looks like it is running properly, but it doesn't generate any output.
This actually happens with the holds queue script as well.  Any thoughts as
to what I might be doing wrong?