[Koha] Offline Circulation Uploader

Kyle Hall kyle.m.hall at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 07:01:11 NZDT 2009

First off, does does the file offline_circ/process_koc.pl exists? Second,
you can look at the apache log file koha-error_log and let us know what
messages pop up when you click the link. That should be enough to tell what
is going on.

Information Technology
Crawford County Federated Library System ( http://www.ccfls.org )