[Koha] Setting up a machine as a lone station and searching by reading levels

Darla Grediagin dgrediagin at bssd.org
Sat Feb 7 11:11:10 NZDT 2009

Happy Friday all,

I am trying to set up a Koha installation on a machine that will not be
accessed from other machines.  In other words the machine doesn't need
an i.p address that will be used by anyone.  Can I just use the
127.0.0.1 or would I need something else?

Second questions, I would like to have my reading levels be searchable.
Can I set up MARC line 521 to be searchable or would I need to put these
levels in as subject headings?

These questions have become much too big for me and my little brain to
think about for a Friday.  I appreciate any help/insite someone would
like to give.

Have a good weekend

Darla -- Who will be updating MARC records from now until the cows come
home.

Darla Grediagin
District Librarian
Bering Strait School District