[Koha] Koha windows help

zair rizvi zairrizvi at rediffmail.com
Sat Feb 7 03:49:31 NZDT 2009

Sir
My self Zair from Jahangirabad Institute of Technology. I was running Koha 224 version apache 1.3.33 and perl 5.8.7 build 813 and sql 4.0.26 client. Suddenly the system got shutdown and when i opened the computer koha was not working. I tried to reinstall Apache version 2.0 and koha 229 leaving perl and sql the same as it was earlier believing that it will be containing data. but nothing has happened. apache server gave error" could not bind with 0.0.0.0:80". now i have installed koha with apache 2.0.63 sql 4.1.22 and perl 5.8 module and koha 229 version and it is working fine. now the problem is that i have to transfer data from old system to the new one. plz tell me how to do that as we have a lot of data. it would be a great help to me if you could mentioned step by step method to do the same. the other option is that if your could help me in reparing the old koha.
if you have any mobile number i can call you.
with regards
rizvi