[Koha] Still not finding documents

Lenora Oftedahl OFTL at critfc.org
Sat Feb 7 07:22:33 NZDT 2009

So, we've now got the database mirrored on a machine for public use outside the firewall.  I have a production database that I edit all day long.  Then those changes are copied over to the public machine.

I can see both machines and search on both machines.  Here's the difficulty.

The records that I have not been able to locate on the production machine are visible and searchable on the public machine.  Looking at the database on the production machine, the records are there.

So, the question remains, why can I not pull them up on the production machine?  We have run zebra indexing with the exact same flags on both machines. I am still not retrieving records on both.

HM.

PLEASE, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lenora
StreamNet Regional Library
Columbia River Inter-Tribal Fish Commission