[Koha] OPAC availability

Joe Atzberger ohiocore at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 03:35:38 NZDT 2009

There may be some lingering issues with availability (mostly terminological:
"available for hold" vs. "available for checkout" vs. "available for
reference"), but I do not understand what the problem is from your
description.

Start by enabling XSLT, if you haven't already.  Other than that I suspect
there is no problem, or at least nothing "ominous" brewing.
--Joe