[Koha] Koha 3.0 on Redhat ES4.0?

Bill Graham grahamcw at hurleybulldogs.com
Thu Feb 5 03:09:17 NZDT 2009

I normally go to  rpmfind.net and find a source package and just build
my own rpm. I see the had a Fedora 7 package there - which might work
directly.

I have Koha 3 running on Centos/5

--
Bill Graham
Systems Administrator

Quoting Barry Cannon <bar.cannon at gmail.com>:

> Has anyone successfully installed Koha on Redhat ES4? I am having a lot of
> trouble with libicu which depends on GLIBC being versin 2.4. However, the
> lastest version, on the Redhat Network, for Redhat 4 is GLIBC-2.3. It
> doesn't like being altered in any way either.
>
> Error:
>  *       libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4) is needed by libicu-3.6-18.fc7.i386
>         rtld(GNU_HASH) is needed by libicu-3.6-18.fc7.i386*
>

> Has anyone any suggestions?
>

> Thanks

This electronic  mail sent from Hurley Public Schools -
Hurley, South Dakota http://www.hurleybulldogs.com

NOTICE: This E-mail (including attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete
it. Thank you.