[Koha] PTFS Support for the Koha Community

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at biblibre.com
Thu Feb 5 02:31:41 NZDT 2009

Wagner, Jane a écrit :
> John Yokley asked me to post this for him; he doesn't regularly monitor this list but I do.
mmm... he should if he want to understand what the "Koha community" is !
>   I'll pass on any comments or questions to John or to others here when needed.  Thanks.

I agree with mason comment ("It's confusing for some, to read quotes
(from a CEO?) via someone
elses postings")
Note I'm BibLibre CEO, I don't have much time, but it's important for me
to be here, so I am !
> Yes you did misunderstand our intensions.
Happy to read
> We will contribute the source code we develop to the community and if the proper protocol is to do that for our customers directly then that is what we will do.
>   Based on your note it seems that this process requires significant expertise and would be onerous to our customer. We would gladly perform this task for them

It's not "the proper protocol", it's a matter of technical efficiency
and the best user interest. It's a technical evidence for OpenSource
developers.

--
Paul POULAIN
http://www.biblibre.com