[Koha] PTFS Support for the Koha Community

Owen Leonard oleonard at myacpl.org
Wed Feb 4 10:09:19 NZDT 2009

>  We will contribute the source code we develop to the community and if the proper
> protocol is to do that for our customers directly then that is what we will do.
> Based on your note it seems that this process requires significant expertise and
> would be onerous to our customer.  We would gladly perform this task for them

No librarian is going to be able or willing to do the work of a
developer and get involved in submitting patches to version control.
It only makes sense for the developer responsible for those changes to
perform that task.

If you have any questions about how that process works feel free to
ask (maybe on the devel list).

  -- Owen

--
Web Developer