[Koha] Postgres 8.2 Support for koha.

Dinesh k.dinesh at nic.in
Mon Feb 2 18:33:56 NZDT 2009

Hai All,
    I am trying koha 3.0 on ubuntu 8.04 with postgres 8.2. For installation, i refered
http://wiki.koha.org/doku.php?id=koha_3_install_guide_ubuntu_hardy which is very useful.

During Installation, database didn't create by the installation script. So i created it manually. And
find some tables are missing in the postgres database script. i refered the table structure for
mysql and created.

Installation moved smoothly. and i logged into the koha library. I tried to create a patron and
catalogue, set a library. These modules give me error production mode - trapped fatal error.

Anyone please tell me whether postgres support is there for koha?

With Kind Regards,
K.Dinesh